- What is a “primary Pharmacy” and what does that mean. How can I make another pharmacy of mine the primary?
A primary pharmacy is the main pharmacy that you would want all ordering and other activities that the system to take into account. If you have only one pharmacy that is by default the primacy pharmacy.
You have the option to change the primary pharmacy. You will need the PHARMAGENIUS™ number for the new pharmacy. In 'My account', click 'My pharmacies', and click on 'add new pharmacy'.
It is strongly recommended that you first add the second pharmacy before you remove the old pharmacy. If you experience any difficulties please contact Johnson & Johnson Head Office Support. Contact Details: 014665381, [email protected]
- I have tried to add another pharmacy to my account but the system will not allow me even with the correct PHARMAGENIUS™ number.
Please contact Johnson & Johnson Head Office Support. Contact Details: 014665381, [email protected] the details will be verified and tested.
- How do I remove a staff member from my pharmacy? Will he/ she still have access to my pharmacy details?
Only Managers can remove staff members. In 'My account' go to 'My team' and remove the user by editing the user record. Once the user has been removed he/ she will not see any details of the pharmacy.
- I was once registered to a Pharmacy, now I am between jobs can I still use the site.
Yes the site can be used but there will be very limited functionality. The user will be able to see his training records and download training certificates
- I am trying to add a member of my staff to my pharmacies but the system cannot find him.
Check if the user has registered correctly. Check if the user first name and last name are correct. Collect details and contact Johnson & Johnson Head Office Support. Contact Details: 014665381, [email protected]
- I have rejected a manager for a pharmacy, however they have not been removed.
Collect details of the user First name and last name and escalate to the Johnson & Johnson Head Office Support. Contact Details: 014665381, [email protected]